Zebra Sheer Shades - Designer Series
Save an additional 25% off when you add to cart
The sheer shades also known as transitional shades look to combine sheer and light filtering fabric in one. This creates a zebra-like pattern. While raising these shades you can align the front and back parts of the shade to allow privacy or to expose the view. You can get a great view of the exterior if you keep the vanes open fully and if kept open partially then you can provide some privacy for your home,s blocking out UV rays and allowing the light to gently filter through.
Special Features of Transitional Sheer Shades
- Sheer shades provide much needed privacy for your homes, keeping out prying eyes of your neighbors when the vanes are partially or completely closed.
- Sheer shades allow light filtration while blocking out the harmful UV rays that cause damage to health and your interiors.
- They help to block out any glare that is disturbing to the eyes, interfering with your work and sleep.
- If you keep the vanes open you can get a clear view of the exteriors.
- The shades incorporate semi-opaque and sheer woven fabric vanes. These fabrics overlap giving the right mix of room darkening and privacy qualities.
- These shades are easy to maintain.
- They are easy to install with all hardware included.
- The sheer shades help to control heat and keep the internal environment pleasant.
- They are available in a variety of fabric colors for you to choose from.
- Light Gap: The Fabric Width is narrower than the Finished Shade Width of the tube and its components or Cassette Valance. The fabric will be 1 1/2" to 1 5/8" narrower than the shade/cassette valance width.
- Available in light filtering fabrics only.
- Fits rectangular window openings.
- Uses a plastic beaded chain or cord loop clutch system that offers the privacy of a shade, the softened view of a sheer and the option of raising and lowering your shade with privacy control at every level.
- Fabric insert into cassette system is standard.
How to Measure
Measuring this product is a quick and easy process, just follow the instructions and you will be on your way to saving money and having great windows.
Alignment can only be guaranteed on up to 2 shades at a time. Alignment is subject to manufacturing tolerances of up to 3/4".
How to Install
Installing this product is a painless and simple process. You are mere steps away from making your windows look absolutely gorgeous; so get cracking and make it happen.
This product can be safely cleaned by:
Five year limited manufacturer warranty
This product is warranted against original defects in materials or workmanship as long as the original purchaser owns the product. The warranty is offered by the manufacturer of these shades.
|Min Width||Max Width||Min Height||Max Height||Min Width||Max Width||Min Height||Max Height|
|Continuous Loop - SafeGuard Plus||8"||90"||12"||120"||8"||96"||12"||120"|
|Cordless Lift||23"||80"||12"||80"||Not available|
Minimum Depth Requirements
|Option||Minimum Depth for Inside Mount|
|Small Cassette||1 1/4"|
|Large Cassette||1 1/8"|
Approximate deductions for Zebra Sheer Shades - Designer Series - Inside mount – 1/4 inch, Outside mount – no deduction. Since all zebrablinds shades are custom/handmade there could be a tolerance of measurement (+/-) 1/8th inch.
- Continuous Loop - SafeGuard Plus
- Decorasafe Control