Zebra Sheer Shades
Discount automatically added when you add product to shopping cart. Please check the bottom right corner of the cart to see the discount. Cannot be combined with Zebra Sheer Shades.
Beautifully diffused light and room darkening privacy make our Zebra Sheer shades the perfect choice for your living room, bedroom, and study.
Zebra Sheer Shades, covered with overlapping layers of sheer vanes alternating with light filtering or room darkening fabrics, give your home the sleek and contemporary look you love — but with the smooth functionality you need in a shade.
Zebra Sheer Shades Product Detail
Light Filtering Zebra Sheer Shades are also known as transitional shades. They offer both sheer and light filtering fabrics in the same shade, creating a zebra-like pattern. While raising them like traditional shades, you have the option to align the front and back segments for privacy or to allow some light to filter through. During the daytime, leave the shades open and gain an incredible view through the sheer vanes, or close them partially to shield your family and home from harmful UV rays and intense light. At night, shut them entirely for the privacy that you require.
Why Choose Zebra Sheer Shades?
Sheer Shades make a perfect addition to any room. Here’s why:
- Zebra Sheer Horizontal Shades feature both light-filtering and room-darkening fabrics. These dual-layered Sheer fabrics overlap and alternate to ensure adequate darkening and privacy while letting natural light in whenever you want it.
- Clean and contemporary in style, these sheer shades have 2¾” to 4 1/8” of semi-opaque fabrics and 2 to 2 ¾” of woven sheer fabric vanes.
- For bedrooms or media rooms, select the room darkening fabric color option, where 4 1/8” Room Darkening color vanes and 2 5/8” sheer fabric vanes alternate to ensure maximum privacy.
- Alternatively, don't lose sight of the outdoors with the shade's sheer fabrics, which let you view outside or let in more light when needed.
- Made from durable and firm polyester, these window coverings are easy to maintain and operate.
- Customize the metal chain to your precise needs. Keep the cords out of reach to make it child safe.
- Light Gap: The Fabric Width is narrower than the Finished Shade Width of the tube and its components or Cassette Valance. The fabric will be 1 1/2 to 1 5/8th inch narrower than the shade /cassette valance width.
- Zebra Sheer Shades give you the privacy you want with the light filtering, modern look you love. Explore our range of colored textures, available with free fabric samples and enjoy free shipping on your order!
The size of the solid and sheer vanes varies depending on the fabric chosen. The sizes are follows:
- Madera Ivory - 3 7/8" Solid Vane, 2 3/4" Sheer Vane
- Madera Chocolate - 4" Solid Vane, 2 5/8" Sheer Vane
- Rolex Grey - 2 7/8" Solid Vane, 2" Sheer Vane
- RD/BO fabrics - 4 1/8" Solid Vane, 2 5/8" Sheer Vane
- Regular Light Filtering Fabrics (Beige, Gray, Ivory, Natural, Black, Chocolate) - 2 15/16" Solid Vane, 2" Sheer Vane
Light Filtering & Room Darkening Sheer Shade Features
- Zebra incorporates dual layers of alternating 2 3/4" to 4 1/8" semi-opaque and 2" to 2 3/4" sheer woven fabric vanes.
- Zebra Sheer Shades are available to widths and heights of 94" to provide visual elegance to wide windows and doors.
- Striped fabric across two layers creates an open/close effect, to control light and privacy
- Offered as Light Filtering or Room Darkening
- 4 Room Darkening colors available
- 10 light filtering colors available
- Continuous cord control or cordless control available
- Aluminum head rail and bottom bar comes in a co-ordinated color (please see color co-ordination chart). The cordless lift is only available with a white cassette.
- Easy to install - all hardware included
How to Measure
Measuring this product is a quick and easy process, just follow the instructions and you will be on your way to saving money and having great windows.
If you are ordering shades for side by side installation please put a note that the shades are going to be installed side by side. This will help factory align the stripes, however, shades with a combined width of more than 94" cannot be aligned. Alignment can only be guaranteed on up to 2 shades at a time. Alignment is subject to manufacturing tolerances of up to 3/4".
How to Install
Installing this product is a painless and simple process. You are mere steps away from making your windows look absolutely gorgeous; so get cracking and make it happen.
This product can be safely cleaned by:
Five year limited manufacturer warranty
This product is warranted against original defects in materials or workmanship as long as the original purchaser owns the product. For cordless shades damage caused due to improper use such as not holding the hembar properly or ensuring the fabric is inbetween the roll bars is considered abuse and not covered under warranty.
|Min Width||Max Width||Min Height||Max Height|
Mounting Depth Requirements
(Depth x Height)
|Inside Mount||Inside Flush Mount|
|Standard Cassette Valance||3" x 2 3/4"||1 3/4"
|Fabric Wrapped Cassette Valance||3 3/8" x 3"||1 3/4"||3"|
Approximate deductions for crown zebra sheer shades - Inside mount – 1/8 inch, Outside mount – no deduction. Since all crown shades are custom/handmade there could be a tolerance of measurement (+/-) 1/8th inch.
- Continuous Loop Beaded Chain Lift (Standard)
- Valance Options: Standard Cassette Valance (3" D X 3" H)
|Color||STANDARD CASSETTE||BOTTOM RAIL|
|Chocolate||Lt. brown||Lt. Brown|
|Madera Chocolate||Lt. Brown||Lt. Brown|
|Brown||Lt. Brown||Lt. Brown|
|Coffee||Lt. Brown||Lt. Brown|
- Fabric Wrapped Cassette Valance (3 ½”D x 3”H)
|Color||FABRIC WRAPPED CASSETTE||BOTTOM RAIL|