Virtual Cord Z-Wave Graber Fresco Roman Shades
Save an additional 15% on select products. Discounts are shown in the shopping cart only.
Graber redefines the traditional roman shades by blending it with exclusive Z-Wave powered Virtual Cord motors in its all new Fresco Roman Shades. The included Virtual Cord® remote and the optional single channel RF remote enhance your home automation experience by offering effortless light control without compromising on the style. The vertically folding Roman shades come with classic flat and looped styles with additional fabric wrapped panels which can be customized to any decorating style.
Virtual Cord Z-Wave Graber Fresco Roman Shades Product Detail
Made of soft Oeko-Tex certified PVC free fabrics, Fresco Roman Shades amalgamate the softness of a drapery with the practicality of a shade. Further, integrating it with the Z-Wave home automation hubs enables you to control the shades with smartphones, timers or voice commands (requires Z-wave hub compatible with Amazon Echo or Google Home). Choose the perfect shade from a variety of fabric styles, textures, sizes and light controlling options to complement your current decor.
The Fresco Roman Shades use Z-Wave wireless home control technology which supports most of the Z-Wave compatible Smart hubs(contact customer service for details) enabling users to control it with smartphones; as well as program it to adjust according to time, weather and other sensors that work with the smart hub. Integrating with home automation systems makes it easy to operate hard-to-reach or large window covering and also manage heat gain or loss efficiently.
The shades even feature a button on the headrail, an included remote and an optional single channel RF remote; any of which can be used to adjust the shades from any point inside your home (Appx 5 feet / 20m). Use of the RF remote also known as a Virtual Cord also guarantees complete safety in homes with kids and pets by eliminating the vulnerability of strangling due to cords. The shades can be configured to work with your smartphone or provide hands-free convenience by connecting it to Samsung SmartThings (Tested by Zebrablinds) and SmartThings compatible voice assistants such as Amazon Echo and Google Home. The shades can also be connected to most Z-wave home automation hubs.
- Looped Style with Soft Folds of Fabric: Provides a dimensional look with an emphasis on elegance
- Flat Style with Fabric Panels: Provides classic styling; perfect for any decorating style Neutral Street Side Appearance
- Fabric Valance or Cornice: Provides a finished look to the top of the shade (NOTE: Valance free of charge at a time or order Shade is One Continuous Piece of Fabric)
- Bottom Up/Top Down Cord Lift: Perfect for screening out unwanted views or maintaining privacy while enjoying natural sunlight. Great for bedrooms and bathrooms Cordless Lift. Provides safety with no external cords on front side.
- Motorized Lift: Allows easy operation of hard-to-reach or large shades. Perfect for homes with children and pets.
- Provides safety; no external cords on front side Multiple Shades on One Headrail
- Provides a fabric solution for wider windows Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Provides assurance for years of trouble-free operation Mylar Tubes Inserted Between the
- Roman Panels Prior to Shipping
- Reduces wrinkling during shipping
- Simple, intuitive control by means of the unique Virtual Cord control (included with every shade)
- An optional single channel remote is also available to control shades individually or in a group
- Shades can be conveniently operated from virtually anywhere in the home, up to 65 feet
- Consistent motor speed regardless of size or weight
- Efficiently manages energy (heat gain and loss)
- A safer alternative to accessible cords that are traditionally used to operate window coverings; ideal for homes with children and pets
- Push button control on shade end cap provides both a programming function at set-up and shade operation should the control be misplaced
- Clean design with LED operation confirmation
- LED feedback on controls to simplify operation and programming
- Limit safety protection feature, which simplifies reprogramming (should it be necessary) while protecting the shade from damage
- Quiet, smooth shade operation
- Convenient soft-start and soft-end that add a touch of class to shade travel
- Motor located on right side within headrail
- Powered with batteries, plug-in transformer, or multi motor power supply
How to Measure
Measuring this product is a quick and easy process, just follow the instructions and you will be on your way to saving money and having great windows.
How to Install
Installing this product is a painless and simple process. You are mere steps away from making your windows look absolutely gorgeous; so get cracking and make it happen.
This product can be safely cleaned by:
Professional Blind Dry Cleaning
5 year limited manufacturer warranty
This product is warranted against original defects in materials or workmanship as long as the original purchaser owns the product
|Min Width||Max Width||Min Height||Max Height|
|Virtual Cord Motor||20"||72"||18"||96"|
Inside Mount Depth Requirements
|Motor Type||Headrail Dimension
(Depth x Height)
|Minimum Depth Mount||Flush with Casing|
|Virtual Cord Motor||11/16" x 1 9/16"||3/4"||1 7/8"|
Approximate deductions for graber virtual cord motorized fresco roman shades - Inside mount – 3/8 inch, Outside mount – no deduction. Since all graber shades are custom/handmade there could be a tolerance of measurement (+/-) 1/8th inch.