Blackout Ultimate Honeycomb Shades
Save an additional 15% on select products. Discounts are shown in the shopping cart only.
Choose Blackout Honeycomb Window Shades for the rooms that require ultimate darkness. Cellular window treatments protect your home from the harmful UV rays and offer greater light and privacy control. They also protect your home from heat and cold as they are one of the most efficient insulators. They add style and efficiency to your home in a single go. When you install these window treatments, you can save on your energy bills as they insulate your home from the external heat and cold. As a result, you tend to use your heater and air conditioner less than before.
Blackout Ultimate Honeycomb Shades Product Detail
Blackout Honeycomb Shades with Side Channels
Blackout Side Channels help block any light leakage that might happen when you mount your shade inside your window opening. Since the shade is smaller than the opening, there is usually a small light gap on the left and the right side. When you choose Blackout Honeycomb Shades with Side Channels, you can get complete light blockage in your window for ultimate comfort.
Choose from a variety of different operating mechanisms and fabrics to fit the needs and aesthetics of your home. Browse our site to see the variety of fabrics for yourself and order free samples online so that you can see them in person.
- Energy Efficiency
- Energy Saving Blackout Sidetracks
- When properly installed, Slumbershades block 99% of all visible light. In certain installations with intense sunlight, a very small amount of light may reflect around the edges of the honeycomb fabric along each side of the shade. This is a normal attribute of the Slumbershade system
- Easy to Install and Remove
- Light Absorbing Technology
- The specially designed notched bottom rail end caps fit over the blackout sidetracks and allow for smooth movement when raising and lowering the shade
- To ensure the best possible dark sleeping environment, fuzzy seals are applied along the shade’s head rail. This barrier helps block out exterior light at the top of the shade
How to Measure
Measuring this product is a quick and easy process, just follow the instructions and you will be on your way to saving money and having great windows.
How to Install
Installing this product is a painless and simple process. You are mere steps away from making your windows look absolutely gorgeous; so get cracking and make it happen.
This product can be safely cleaned by:
Five year limited manufacturer warranty
This product is warranted against original defects in materials or workmanship as long as the original purchaser owns the product
|Min Width||Max Width||Min Height||Max Height|
|Cord Lock (Standard)||8"||96"||8"||120"|
|Options||Depth of rail||Depth of rail and bracket||Height of rail|
|Standard Cord Lock Rail||1 7/16"||1 7/8"||1/2"|
|Cordless Ultra Rail||2"||2 1/4"||1 1/2"|
Inside Mount Depth Requirements
|Options||Min Depth Mount||Flush with Casing|
|Standard Cord Lock Rail||1 1/2"||2"|
|Cordless Ultra Rail||1 5/8"||2 1/4"|
Approximate deductions for crown slumber cellular shades - Inside mount – 7/8 inch, Outside mount – no deduction. Since all crown shades are custom/handmade there could be a tolerance of measurement (+/-) 1/8th inch.