Smart Motorized Shades
Smart Motorized Shades - Z Wave Enabled Smart Blinds
Smart window blinds & shades communicate using Z-wave for integration with your Z-wave home automation system. A few benefits to mention are:
- Shade operation using your smartphone.
- Efficiently manage the window treatments of hard-to-reach windows.
- More security and convenience with scheduled timers.
- Safe for kids and pets.
Smart blinds work by using a remote control - simply press up or down on the remote controls to operate multiple blinds automatically throughout your home. In addition to remote control, you can connect smart shades to your Z-wave smart hub, allowing for additional smart features including voice commands, automated shades scheduling, and integration with other smart home devices. Set schedules to close your window coverings while turning on your smart lighting when you come home at night, control your automated blinds to adjust based on the position of the sun or temperature, and much more!
Items 19-20 of 20
44Save an additional 20% + Site wide discount when you add to cartVirtual Cord 6% - 12% LightWeaves® Graber® Dual Solar ShadesVirtual Cord 6% - 14% LightWeaves® Graber® Dual Solar Shades$924.60retail : $1541(40% OFF)
Items 19-20 of 20
Best Selling Blinds, Shades, Shutters & Drapery
- Zebra Sheer Shades
- Graber Mezzanine Layered Zebra Sheer Shades
- Virtual Cord Z-Wave LightWeaves Blackout Roller Shades
- Virtual Cord Z-Wave LightWeaves® Graber® Roller Shades
Smart Shades that work with your existing Z-wave hub
Until now, getting smart blinds and shades to work with an automated home system has been difficult — until the introduction of cheap motorized shades with Z-wave technology by Graber. Smart Homes make life easier and simpler in every situation. For hands-free mechanisms opt for voice-controlled assistants that bring the benefits of Google Home and Amazon Echo.
- Google Home – This smart controller device is well-known due to its hassle-free and smooth operation. Use Google Home with a compatible smart hub to control your shades with your voice. Simply say, ‘Ok Google, lower the blinds upstairs’ to command your shades to move automatically. These smart solutions provide you a luxurious lifestyle and convenience with a single command from anywhere in your room.
- Amazon Echo – This is another great voice user interface just like Google Home. By connecting your smart blinds & shades to Alexa, you can command them as per your requirements. Smart home window treatments are very helpful to save both your time and energy. And the most important thing, you don’t have to move anywhere or jump out of bed to raise or lower them because they are accessible anywhere in your home.
Highlights of Z-Wave Motorized Shades products
Graber’s Z-Wave motors use the Z-Wave communication protocol, used by many smart home hubs and automated devices, including Samsung SmartThings. This technology works seamlessly with any home devices and allows integration between multiple products and manufacturers.
You get the ultimate level of control and functionality, and with Somfy's high quality and smooth motors, this means you enjoy better quality home window automation. To perform various functionalities, different styles from solar shades, roman shades, motorized wood blinds, motorized outdoor shades, roller shades, motorized dual roller shades, pleated and motorized cellular shades are made available as z-wave enabled somfy motorized shades.
Smart Window Shades for Smart Homes
Setting up a smart home is not difficult anymore — which is why all the components, like hubs, motors, and blinds are tested to ensure they work together as an integrated system. Get free video tutorials and support to help get you started. Shop our wide selection of motorized shades today and enjoy all the benefits they offer.
What are the benefits of remote control blinds?
Motorized blinds not only add extra convenience and ease of use, but they open up possibilities for greater functionality in a window covering as well. With a smart shade, you can control it using a companion app from anywhere in your home, or even when you are away from home. This gives your home added security as it gives your home the illusion of occupancy, but also lets you fine tune control of your electric blinds for natural light optimization, temperature control, and more. Think about your regular venetian blinds at home and how often you operate them - in most cases people don't bother to run around the house several times a day to adjust regular blinds according to the position of the sun. But with battery operated honeycomb shades, for example, this can be done automatically. Set your shades to automatically adjust to optimize natural light filtering while reducing heat from direct sunlight, and you don't have to think about them again. Save money, save energy, and improve your home's energy efficiency all in one. It's a game changer!
Why are roller shades so popular?
A roller blind is available in a number of different fabric styles at a reasonable price. Choose from light filtering, room darkening, blackout, or solar (sheer) options, or even go for a dual shade that has two types of fabric in one. This makes roller blinds very popular as window treatments, and even more popular as smart blinds as they are versatile and effective for any room.
Can you motorize existing blinds?
Unfortunately we do not have the option to motorize or add motorization to existing shades and blinds. The main reason is that the smart blind motor is specifically designed for the shades and cannot fit in existing roller tubes.