Smart Motorized Shades
Smart Motorized Shades - Z Wave Enabled
Smart window blinds & shades communicate using Z-wave for integration with your Z-wave home automation system. A few benefits to mention are:
- Shade operation using your smartphone.
- Efficiently manage the window treatments of hard-to-reach windows.
- More security and convenience with scheduled timers.
- Safe for kids and pets.
Items 1-9 of 21
44Save an additional 20% + Site wide discount when you add to cartVirtual Cord Z-Wave LightWeaves Blackout Roller Shades
Integrates directly with Z-Wave home automation systems, no bridge required$443.46retail : $676(34% OFF)
39Save up to 15% when you add to cartUltimate Blackout Z-wave Motorized Graber Roller Shades
Integrates directly with Z-Wave home automation systems, no bridge required$456.58retail : $696(34% OFF)
46Save an additional 10% + Site wide discount when you add to cartVirtual Cord Z-Wave Graber Blackout Cellular Shades
Integrates directly with Z-Wave home automation systems, no bridge required$466.80retail : $778(40% OFF)
Items 1-9 of 21
Best Selling Blinds, Shades, Shutters & Drapery
- Zebra Sheer Shades
- Graber Mezzanine Layered Zebra Sheer Shades
- Virtual Cord Z-Wave LightWeaves Blackout Roller Shades
- Virtual Cord Z-Wave LightWeaves® Graber® Roller Shades
Until now, getting smart blinds and shades to work with an automated home system has been difficult — until the introduction of Z-Wave motorized window shade technology by Graber. Smart Homes make life easier and simpler in every situation. For hands-free mechanisms opt for voice-controlled assistants that bring the benefits of Google Home and Amazon Echo.
- Google Home – This smart controller device is well-known due to its hassle-free and smooth operation. Use Google Home with a compatible smart hub to control your shades with your voice. Simply say, ‘Ok Google, lower the blinds upstairs’ to command your shades to move automatically. These smart solutions provide you a luxurious lifestyle and convenience with a single command from anywhere in your room.
- Amazon Echo – This is another great voice user interface just like Google Home. By connecting your smart blinds & shades to Alexa, you can command them as per your requirements. Smart home window treatments are very helpful to save both your time and energy. And the most important thing, you don’t have to move anywhere or jump out of bed to raise or lower them because they are accessible anywhere in your home.
Highlights of Z-Wave Motorized Shades
Graber’s Z-Wave motors use the Z-Wave communication protocol, used by many smart home hubs and automated devices, including Samsung SmartThings. This technology works seamlessly with any home devices and allows integration between multiple products and manufacturers.
You get the ultimate level of control and functionality, and with Somfy's high quality and smooth motors, this means you enjoy better quality home window automation.
Smart Window Shades for Smart Homes
Setting up a smart home is not difficult anymore — which is why all the components, like hubs, motors, and blinds are tested to ensure they work together as an integrated system. Get free video tutorials and support to help get you started. Shop the wide selection of automated window treatments today and enjoy all the benefits they offer.