Motorized Zebra Sheer Shades - Designer Series
Save an additional 15% on select products. Discounts are shown in the shopping cart only.
Zebra Sheer Shades are also referred to as a Light Filtering Zebra Sheer Shade. They offer both sheer and light filtering fabrics in the same shade and create a zebra-like pattern. When you raise these shades you can align the front and back segments for privacy or to let some light through depending upon your needs. During the day time you can leave the shades open to allow a fascinating view of the outside through the sheer vanes or have them closed partially to protect your home and family from the harmful UV rays of the sun and to cut out the harsh glares.
At night, close the shades completely to gain the absolute privacy that you are looking for. Our designer series of fabrics offers a wide variety of color options and textures and provides a sleek and modern look for your home. Zebra Sheer Shades have become more versatile as now they are available in motorized version. Beads and cords are being done away with as they tend to pose safety hazards for kids and pets.
Features of Motorized Zebra Sheer Shades
- Zebra Sheer Shades Designer Series are available in light filtering fabrics only.
- Adjust the shade to allow a view through and to let in more light (exposing the sheer stripes), or adjust them for privacy and a soft natural glow.
- They give you control over light and helps cut down harsh glares.
- Maximum width of the shade depends on the fabric used.
- These shades are easy to install, maintain and operate.
- The motorized control of the shades reduces the hazard of cord lifts, making them pet and kid friendly
- Available in light filtering fabrics only.
- Fits rectangular window openings.
- Uses a plastic beaded chain or cord loop clutch system that offers the privacy of a shade, the softened view of a sheer and the option of raising and lowering your shade with privacy control at every level.
- Fabric insert into cassette system is standard.
How to Measure
Measuring this product is a quick and easy process, just follow the instructions and you will be on your way to saving money and having great windows.
Alignment can only be guaranteed on up to 2 shades at a time. Alignment is subject to manufacturing tolerances of up to 3/4".
How to Install
Installing this product is a painless and simple process. You are mere steps away from making your windows look absolutely gorgeous; so get cracking and make it happen.
This product can be safely cleaned by:
Five year limited manufacturer warranty
This product is warranted against original defects in materials or workmanship as long as the original purchaser owns the product. The warranty is offered by the manufacturer of these shades.
|Min Width||Max Width||Min Height||Max Height|
Minimum Depth Requirements
|Option||Minimum Depth for Inside Mount|
|Small Cassette||1 1/4"|
|Large Cassette||1 1/8"|
Approximate deductions for crown zebra sheer shades - Inside mount – 1/4 inch, Outside mount – no deduction. Since all crown shades are custom/handmade there could be a tolerance of measurement (+/-) 1/8th inch.
- Plug In Transformer
- Built In Rechageble Bettery
- Select Remote (Optional)
- ZebraBlinds Smart Controller (Optional
- Wall Switch (Optional)
- Extension Cable (Optional)