Motorization Zebra Sheer Dual Blackout Shades - Designer Series
Save an additional 15% on select products. Discounts are shown in the shopping cart only.
If you want to enjoy the benefits of both complete darkness and natural light from a single shade, then Zebra Sheer Dual Blackout Shades are the right choice for you. There is a zebra sheer shade in the front and a blackout roller shade in the rear side. If you want to filter excess light, all you need to do is raise the sheer shades down. It gives you privacy and an unobstructed view of the outside. When you need complete darkness at night for uninterrupted sleep or in your media rooms, you need to lower the blackout fabric.
Motorization Zebra Sheer Dual Blackout Shades - Designer Series Product Detail
The shades can be customized from a wide assortment of textures, colors and patterns. The dual functionality of these shades helps to take care of your needs at different times of the day.
These sheer dual blackout shades are now available in motorized versions. This means no more of beaded chains or cords which can pose safety hazards to kids and pets. Motorization helps easy operation with a simple press of a button.
Features of Motorized Zebra Sheer Dual Blackout Shades
- These dual shades have both blackout fabric and light filtering fabrics under one headrail.
- Blackout shades ensure darkness even during the daytime while light filtering fabric allows diffused natural light to stream through.
- The blackout fabric helps add insulation to your window as it provides an extra layer of protection. Both blackout and light filtering fabrics help to block out the harmful UV rays that can cause damage to both your house and family. They help to cut down the harsh glares of the sun that interfere with work and sleep.
- They are lightweight and easy to install on the window.
- The motorized control reduces any hazard from corded lifts, making them pet and child safe.
- Innovative Patented Shade offering the ultimate in light control combining two shades in one sleek operating system.
- We offer an extensive, current and vast selection of fabrics to select from for the interior shade.
- Uniform room darkening fabric to the exterior allows for consistent street-side appeal and conforms to condominium regulations.
- Decorative fabric coordinated cassette wrap
- Sealed fabric wrapped bottom hem bar with coordinated ends caps.
How to Measure
Measuring this product is a quick and easy process, just follow the instructions and you will be on your way to saving money and having great windows.
Alignment can only be guaranteed on up to 2 shades at a time. Alignment is subject to manufacturing tolerances of up to 3/4".
How to Install
Installing this product is a painless and simple process. You are mere steps away from making your windows look absolutely gorgeous; so get cracking and make it happen.
This product can be safely cleaned by:
Five year limited manufacturer warranty
This product is warranted against original defects in materials or workmanship as long as the original purchaser owns the product. The warranty is offered by the manufacturer of these shades.
|Min Width||Max Width||Min Height||Max Height|
Minimum Depth Requirements
|Option||Minimum Depth for Inside Mount|
|Opera Cassette Valance||1 1/2"|
Approximate deductions for crown zebra sheer shades - Inside mount – 1/4 inch, Outside mount – no deduction. Since all crown shades are custom/handmade there could be a tolerance of measurement (+/-) 1/8th inch.
- Plug In Transformer
- Built In Rechageble Bettery
- Select Remote (Optional)
- ZebraBlinds Smart Controller (Optional
- Wall Switch (Optional)
- Extension Cable (Optional)