Motorized LightWeaves® Graber® Blackout Roller Shades
Save an additional 20% + Site wide discount on select Graber Roller & Solar Shades when you add to cart. Discounts applied automatically in shopping cart.
The Motorized LightWeaves® Graber® Blackout Roller Shades are the perfect shades to have when you want privacy and need to block out light. Operate these cheap motorized shades conveniently with a push of a button. Graber blinds offer a five year warranty to cover original defects.
Light GapThe Fabric Width is narrower than the Finished Shade Width of the tube and its components or Cassette Valance.
|Control Type||Light Gap per Side
|RF Motorized Lift||9/16 to 1 1/8 (1.5 to 2.9)|
|RF Motorized Lift with cassette Valance||9/16 to 1 1/4 (1.5 to 3.2)|
- Allow for easy operation of hard-to-reach or large window coverings
- Efficiently manages energy (heat gain and loss)
- A safer alternative to accessible cords that are traditionally used to operate window coverings; ideal for homes with children and pets
- Low voltage motorization requires no costly electrical hard-wiring
- Powered with battery, Solar Power Kit, Plug-in Transformer or Multi-motor Power Supply
- Line voltage has multiple wiring options and is ideal for large interior solar shades
- Motor located on the left or right side; standard on the right
How to Measure
Measuring this product is a quick and easy process, just follow the instructions and you will be on your way to saving money and having great windows.
How to Install
Installing this product is a painless and simple process. You are mere steps away from making your windows look absolutely gorgeous; so get cracking and make it happen.
This product can be safely cleaned by:
Soil removal and spot cleaning
5 year limited manufacturer warranty
This product is warranted against original defects in materials or workmanship as long as the original purchaser owns the product
- Motorized 12V Non-rechargeable Motor Shades Size Consideration
- Motorized 12V Rechargeable Motor Shades Size Consideration
- Motorized 24V Motor Shades Size Consideration
- Motorized 120V Motor Shades Size Consideration
|Min Width||Max Width||Min Height||Max Height|
|12V Non-rechargeable Motor||16"||144"||13"||144"|
|12V Rechargeable Motor||26"||144"||13"||144"|
|24V RF Motor||20"||144"||13"||144"|
|120V RF Motor||24.5"||144"||13"||144"|
Inside Mount Depth Requirements
|Motor||Options||Min Depth Mount|
|12V Non-rechargeable Motor
12V Rechargeable Motor
24V RF Motor
120V RF Motor
|No Valance||Top Mount - 4 1/8"
Side Mount - 3/4"
|Contour Valance||2 7/16"|
|Small Cassette Valance||1 3/8"|
|Medium Cassette Valance||1 3/4"|
|Large Cassette Valance||1 3/4"|
|3" Fascia||Top Mount - 2 3/4"
Side Mount - 3/4"
|4" Fascia||Top Mount - 3 3/4"
Side Mount - 1 1/2"
|Note: Cassette Valance not available with 120V RF Motor.|
Approximate deductions for Graber roller/solar shades - Inside mount – 1/2 inch, Outside mount – no deduction. Since all Graber shades are custom/handmade there could be a tolerance of measurement (+/-) 1/8th inch.
- Motorized Lift - 12V Non-rechargeable Motor, 12V Rechargeable Motor, 24V and 120V RF Motors available
- Different power sources available
- Remote and Wall switches available
- Telis 1 Chronis RTS Timer available
- ZRTSI II: 16-Channel Z-Wave to RTS Bridge option available
- MyLink WiFi to RTS Interface option available
- Motorization Options: Different valances and fascia available (Optional)
- Scallops (Optional)
- Blackout Channels - Side Channels, Side and Sill Channels available with surcharge
- 12 Volt 6 Foot Charging Cable (Optional)
- Valance & Fascia Specification