Motorized Skylight Cellular Shades Crown
Save 25% on Crown Motorized Skylight Shades. Discount is automatically applied when you add to shopping cart.
Too much sun shining into our homes becomes a disadvantage sometimes. A bright fiery sun peeping right into our homes through skylights is a menace. Skylight Cellular Shades, in a variety of colors and light filtering and room darkening fabrics, help in taking control of the sun when it is at its hottest and brightest. Most skylights mounted against the ceiling are difficult to maneuver when open or closed. Manufacturers offer manual options like extension poles for controlling them, but they are awkward and inconvenient to use, especially for those skylights at a double storey elevation. Motorized control options save time, energy, and effort.
The Motorized Skylight Cellular shades offered by Crown operate skylight shades at the touch of a button. All the attributes of a Cellular shade concerned with its structure and energy efficiency when combined with motorization make the management of the Skylight Cellular Shades easy. No cords or sky poles! Technology has made it possible to use RF (Radio Frequency) to control them from a distance of up to 65’ to control individual shades or groups of shades.
The Sky Light shades are provided with White side channels and rails to secure the shades in position.
The shades are available in widths ranging from 18” to 48”, the minimum length for the shades being 12”, extending up to 72”, in an extensive range of fabric styles and colors for light filtering and blackout functions.
Crown offers the range of Motorized Skylight Cellular Shades with automation that makes light control and privacy a child’s play. Safe and convenient, this motorized lift system is enabled with a powerful radio frequency that allows you to operate the individual/grouped shades from a distance of up to 65 ft., without being in the line of vision. The RF motor can be combined with handheld remotes, wireless wall switches, and programmable timers maximizing energy efficiency and home security.
DISCLAIMER: Please note that these shades are designed to be mounted moving up and down, with the headrail and bottom rail at the top and bottom of the window opening and the side tracks on the left and right. Please refer to the official installation guide for more detailed information. It is not recommended to mount the shades sideways moving left and right with the side tracks at the top and bottom, as this may cause damage to the shade over time.
-The Mezzo Solar power Supply needs at least 4-6 hours of direct sunlight to recharge; the batteries will be charged even with the ambient light. It would just take longer.
- Its working is based on one operation cycle per day i.e. one open and one close.
- If the application does not provide sufficient solar energy to maintain a full charge, an electric battery charger is provided.
- If the application does not maintain a constant full charge, the solar energy will continue to trickle charge the batteries, and the solar charge will last much longer than lithium or alkaline batteries.
- Cloudy weather for a long duration can have an impact on its rate of charging.
- Concealed in the headrail of the shade, the motor can be powered by any of three options -
1) Battery Wand - utilizes a 12-volt battery, and is mounted on the wall or the ceiling with white battery wand clips. The batteries can be replaced whenever required. Lithium batteries are highly recommended.
2) Mezzo Solar Recharge Upgrade - for out of reach skylight shades, a Simplicity Solar Panel is suitable. It converts the sun’s light into electrical energy, harnessing the power of the sun to recharge its own batteries.
How to Measure
Measuring this product is a quick and easy process, just follow the instructions and you will be on your way to saving money and having great windows.
How to Install
Installing this product is a painless and simple process. You are mere steps away from making your windows look absolutely gorgeous; so get cracking and make it happen.
This product can be safely cleaned by:
Five Year limited manufacturer warranty
This product is warranted against original defects in materials or workmanship as long as the original purchaser owns the product
|Min Width||Max Width||Min Height||Max Height|
|Motor||Depth of rail||Depth of rail and bracket||Depth of rail, sidetrack and bracket||Height of rail|
|Simplicity Motor||2"||2 1/4"||2 1/2"||1 1/2"|
Inside Mount Depth Requirements
|Motor||Min Depth Mount|
|Simplicity Motor(Width below 20")||3"|
|Simplicity Motor(Width above 20")||2 1/2"|
Approximate deductions for crown skylight cellular shades - Inside mount – 1 1/4 inch, Outside mount – not available. Since all crown shades are custom/handmade there could be a tolerance of measurement (+/-) 1/8th inch.