Motorized Skylight Blackout Cellular Shades Crown
Save 25% on Crown Motorized Skylight Shades. Discount is automatically applied when you add to shopping cart.
Motorized Skylight Blackout Cellular Shades Crown is the best option for the complete blackout of light from skylights are easy to operate. These Motorized Skylight Blackout Cellular Shades comes with single cell structure and double cell structure. The double cell fabrics have high R-value providing the best insulation and can help you completely block out the sun’s heat and light keeping your room cool.
Choose the fabrics and colors that suit your room decor, and install this skylight shade for privacy and light control. These shades come with a remote control.
Motorized Skylight Blackout Cellular Shades Crown Product Detail
Motorized Skylight Blackout Cellular Shades are available in both double and single cell fabrics variants. The Mylar coating inside the cells provide the blackout properties. Double cell fabrics provide excellent insulation from the sun’s heat and ensure privacy in your rooms. The insulating effect of these honeycomb shades works wonders even during cold winters. Your radiated heat is kept from escaping through the windows, ensuring that your heating bills don’t amount to much either. Besides offering great functionality, these shades are also sleek and stylish.
Keep Out The Light
These shades are ideal for use in the skylights of bedrooms—they keep rooms dark and cozy, ensuring sound sleep and total privacy. Your living or entertainment room can be darkened at the touch of a button when you’re watching a movie and want to prevent screen glare.
Choose Your Style
The numerous colors, fabrics, and cell styles available give you flexibility in choice. Finding the right shade enhances the appearance of your room. If you are looking for a blackout shade that will darken your media room, choose the visually appealing option and pick the Motorized Skylight Blackout Cellular Shade. These shades make your skylight most efficient and effective.
These shades are coming with different power options to help you install on tough to install locations. The plug-in power supply, battery wand or solar panel kit.
The sleek battery wands come with reloadable battery tubes that can be mounted on your wall or ceiling. The solar kit with rechargeable batteries that utilize a renewable solar energy source to charge the batteries. These are an excellent choice since 4-6 hours of sunlight a day makes the batteries fully recharged. Manufacturers claim their present data shows you don't have to revisit the battery packs at least for 3.5 years.
-The Mezzo Solar power Supply needs at least 4-6 hours of direct sunlight to recharge, the batteries will be charged even with the ambient light. It would just take longer.
- Its working is based on one operation cycle per day i.e. one open and one close.
- If the application does not provide sufficient solar energy to maintain a full charge, an electric battery charger is provided.
- If the application does not maintain a constant full charge, the solar energy will continue to trickle charge the batteries, and the solar charge will last much longer than lithium or alkaline batteries.
- Cloudy weather for a long duration can have an impact on its rate of charging.
- Concealed in the headrail of the shade, the motor can be powered by any of three options -
1) Battery Wand - utilizes a 12-volt battery, and is mounted on the wall or the ceiling with white battery wand clips. The batteries can be replaced whenever required. Lithium batteries are highly recommended.
2) DC Power Supply - a 12-volt power supply can operate a single skylight shade. It is white in color and comes with an 80” wire that needs to be connected to a standard power outlet.
3) Mezzo Solar Recharge Upgrade - for out of reach skylight shades, a Simplicity Solar Panel is suitable. It converts the sun’s light into electrical energy, harnessing the power of the sun to recharge its own batteries.
How to Measure
Measuring this product is a quick and easy process, just follow the instructions and you will be on your way to saving money and having great windows.
How to Install
Installing this product is a painless and simple process. You are mere steps away from making your windows look absolutely gorgeous; so get cracking and make it happen. Lithium batteries are highly recommended.
This product can be safely cleaned by:
Five year limited manufacturer warranty
This product is warranted against original defects in materials or workmanship as long as the original purchaser owns the product
|Min Width||Max Width||Min Height||Max Height|
|Motor||Depth of rail||Depth of rail and bracket||Depth of rail, sidetrack and bracket||Height of rail|
|Simplicity Motor||2"||2 1/4"||2 1/2"||1 1/2"|
Inside Mount Depth Requirements
|Motor||Min Depth Mount|
|Simplicity Motor(Width below 20")||3"|
|Simplicity Motor(Width above 20")||2 1/2"|
Approximate deductions for crown skylight cellular shades - Inside mount – 1 1/4 inch, Outside mount – not available. Since all crown shades are custom/handmade there could be a tolerance of measurement (+/-) 1/8th inch.