Ultimate Blackout Motorized Top Down Cellular Shades
Save an additional 15% on select products. Discounts are shown in the shopping cart only.
Cellular window treatments are a popular choice amongst homeowners. They are highly preferred because of the supreme insulation they offer and other amazing benefits such as light control and noise dampening. Especially for the rooms like your bedroom or media room that require extreme darkness, choose Motorized Blackout Cellular Shades. They create the perfect dark ambiance and also insulate your home by blocking the heat and cold trying to enter your home through your doors and windows.
Motorized Blackout Shades with Side Channels
For a proper finished look, add side channels to your motorized blackout shades. Side channels help to reduce light leakage and block light gaps on the left and right side of your window opening. Choose side channels if you are looking for as much light blockage as possible in a home theater setup or in your bedroom. These window treatments offer privacy, light control and temperature control and make your home a peaceful place for you to live.
These electric blackout shades are affordable and can be used with accessories that allow you to schedule automated operation at specific times of day. Get the right shade and control that works for your home and that has the functionality that you require.
-The Mezzo Solar power Supply needs at least 4-6 hours of direct sunlight to recharge, the batteries will be charged even with the ambient light. It would just take longer.
- Its working is based on one operation cycle per day i.e. one open and one close.
- If the application does not provide sufficient solar energy to maintain a full charge, an electric battery charger is provided.
- If the application does not maintain a constant full charge, the solar energy will continue to trickle charge the batteries, and the solar charge will last much longer than lithium or alkaline batteries.
- Cloudy weather for a long duration can have an impact on its rate of charging.
- Concealed in the headrail of the shade, the motor can be powered by any of three options -
1) Battery Wand - utilizes a 12-volt battery, and is mounted on the wall or the ceiling with white battery wand clips. The batteries can be replaced whenever required. Lithium batteries are highly recommended.
2) DC Power Supply - a 12-volt power supply can operate a single skylight shade. It is white in color and comes with an 80” wire that needs to be connected to a standard power outlet.
3) Mezzo Solar Recharge Upgrade - for out of reach skylight shades, a Simplicity Solar Panel is suitable. It converts the sun’s light into electrical energy, harnessing the power of the sun to recharge its own batteries.
How to Measure
Measuring this product is a quick and easy process, just follow the instructions and you will be on your way to saving money and having great windows.
How to Install
Installing this product is a painless and simple process. You are mere steps away from making your windows look absolutely gorgeous; so get cracking and make it happen. Lithium batteries are highly recommended.
This product can be safely cleaned by:
Five year limited manufacturer warranty
This product is warranted against original defects in materials or workmanship as long as the original purchaser owns the product
|Min Width||Max Width||Min Height||Max Height|
|Motor||Depth of rail||Depth of rail and bracket||Depth of rail, sidetrack and bracket||Height of rail|
|Simplicity Motor||2"||2 1/4"||2 1/2"||1 1/2"|
Inside Mount Depth Requirements
|Motor||Min Depth Mount|
|Simplicity Motor(Width below 20")||3"|
|Simplicity Motor(Width above 20")||2 1/2"|
Approximate deductions for crown skylight cellular shades - Inside mount – 1 1/4 inch, Outside mount – not available. Since all crown shades are custom/handmade there could be a tolerance of measurement (+/-) 1/8th inch.