Graber Solar Shades 6% to 14%
Save an additional 15% + Site wide discount on select Graber Roller & Solar Shades when you add to cart. Discounts applied automatically in shopping cart.
Graber Solar Shades 6% to 14% are the ideal shades for any indoor where you need a modern day look with an elegant finished furnishing. This solar shade is the perfect shade for your home decor. This sun filtering blinds diffuse the harsh UV rays of the sun and protect your family members, floors and furniture. They are also allowed to feel the beautiful view outside of your window. Custom Solar Shades are unique with their design, style, and color.
Graber Solar Shades 6% to 14% Product Detail
Complete Details on Graber Solar Shades
- Solar Roller Blinds are very eco-friendly and are very safe for the house. It will give you the complete privacy and will protect your house, the furniture, and your health by blocking the sunlight completely.
- LightWeaves Graber Solar Shades come in a variety of color options, and fabric selections. So you can enjoy the beautiful window shades in an array of colors.
- Roller solar shades for windows will help you to control the energy bills by reducing the temperature of your room. Choosing a light color would brighten the room and decrease outside view while increasing the energy efficiency.
- Choosing a dark color will provide a better view to the outside and reduce the light inside. But since the heat is stored within the room energy efficiency will slightly reduce when compared to lighter colors.
- Graber Solar Window Shades with 6% to 14% openness are made of Greenguard and Microban certified fabric, which have been tested for over 10,000 volatile organic compounds.
- Solar Blinds set the perfect mood by getting better control of your lighting. These shades are perfect for the study rooms, kitchen and anywhere else where you want the privacy on day time however, at night time when the lights are on inside the privacy is compromised.
- Solar shades are easy to clean. By doing dusting or vacuuming you can easily remove the dust, soil or any kind of stain.
- The newly updated Graber solar shades can also be customized with Commercial extruded aluminum side rail or sill channels that block light along the sides of the shades along withAluminum pockets that help conceal shades above the ceiling.
- Fenestration Property - In this case, the solar optical properties are used to determine the shading coefficient and the shading coefficient represents the percentage of solar heat gain which is carried to the interior through the glass and the shading system.
- Interior Solar shade is designed to sell all the residential and the commercial customers. You can select the product according to your room.
We have a deep understanding of quality control and properties of components we deal with, thus maintaining an excellent relationship with all our customers, offering the best quality in the economical price range and good service.
Light GapThe Fabric Width is narrower than the Finished Shade Width of the tube and its components or Cassette Valance.
|Control Type||Light Gap per Side
|Continuous-Loop Lift||1/2 to 13/16 (1.3 to 2.1)|
|Continuous-Loop Lift with Cassette||9/16 to 1 1/16 (1.5 to 2.7)|
|Cordless Lift||3/8 to 3/4 (1.0 to 2.0)|
|Cordless Lift with Cassette||7/16 to 13/16 (1.1 to 2.1)|
|Smart Pull Lift||9/16 to 15/16 (1.5 to 2.4)|
|Smart Pull Lift with Cassette||5/8 to 1 (1.6 to 2.6)|
Solar shades by design will not provide full privacy at night time or when it's dark outside. Even at a low transparency such as 1%, the shades are designed to be see through to whichever side has more light. This means that during the day, you can see outside while having privacy, however, at night time when the lights are on inside, you will lose privacy.
Distinctive Features of Graber Solar Shades
- Maintain an outward view
- Minimize glare on televisions and home office computers
- Block damaging UV rays
- Reduce the temperature
How to Measure
Measuring this product is a quick and easy process, just follow the instructions and you will be on your way to saving money and having great windows.
How to Install
Installing this product is a painless and simple process. You are mere steps away from making your windows look absolutely gorgeous; so get cracking and make it happen.
This product can be safely cleaned by:
Soil removal and spot cleaning
Lifetime limited manufacturer warranty
This product is warranted against original defects in materials or workmanship as long as the original purchaser owns the product
|Min Width||Max Width||Min Height||Max Height|
Inside Mount Depth Requirements
|Option||Min Depth Mount|
|Continuous-loop Lift||No Valance||Top Mount - 4 1/8"
Side Mount - 3/4"
|Contour Valance||2 7/16"|
|Small Cassette Valance||1 3/8"|
|Medium Cassette Valance||1 3/4"|
|Large Cassette Valance||1 3/4"|
|3" Fascia||Top Mount - 2 3/4"
Side Mount - 3/4"
|4"Fascia||Top Mount - 3 3/4"
Side Mount - 1 1/2"
|Cordless / Smart Pull||No Valance||2"|
|Small Cassette Valance||1 1/2"|
|Medium Cassette Valance||1 3/4"|
Approximate deductions for Graber roller/solar shades - Inside mount – 1/2 inch, Outside mount – no deduction. Since all Graber shades are custom/handmade there could be a tolerance of measurement (+/-) 1/8th inch.
- Continuous Loop Lift (Standard)
- Smart Pull, Cordless Lift (Optional)
- Valances/Cassette/Fascia (Optional)
- SmartPull or Cordless Options: Contour Valance, Small Cassette or Medium Cassette Valances available (Optional)
- Blackout Channels - Side Channels, Side and Sill Channels available with surcharge
- Valance & Fascia Specification