Blackout RF Motorized Ultimate Graber Roller Shades
Save an additional 15% on select products. Discounts are shown in the shopping cart only.
We all want a dark bedroom to get a good night's sleep! So make sure you get good quality remote control blinds with blackout shading to ensure no sunlight enters your room when you need complete darkness. Get your electric blackout blind with side and sill channels at a reasonable price. With the benefits of remote controls, you can also control them from anywhere in the room.
Electric Blackout Blinds - Motorized Blackout Shades
The Graber Blackout RF Motorized Shades add luxury, convenience, and excellent light control to your space. They are made of blackout fabrics that work flawlessly in providing 100% light blocking through the material itself. This makes them great for windows in home theaters and media rooms, a bedroom window, or any other area where you need controlled lighting. You can also get side and sill channels with your shade, making them an excellent choice for blocking light gaps when installed as an inside mount.
Motorized Blinds with Remote Control
With a quiet motor and easy operation, these blackout blinds are ideal for hard to reach windows, offer cordless child and pet safety, and are perfect for ease of use by the physically impaired or the elderly. It can be time consuming to operate just one shade throughout the house, but you can operate multiple blinds with one remote control and a simple press of a button.
Go for add-on accessories such as the ZRTSI Z-wave to RTS smart bridge to allow smart blind and smart shades functionality, connecting these to compatible Z-wave smart home devices for additional functionality. This allows for smart features such as smartphone and voice control, and even automations and schedules. Send voice commands through voice assistants such as Google Home or Amazon Alexa.
How do you get ultimate blackout smart blinds?
To get ultimate blackout, ensure you choose the side and sill channels as well as the 4" fascia option to help block gaps around your window blinds. Please note that even with the 4" fascia, some leakage is possible depending on the surface - generally we recommend adding a felt liner or similar materials to plug any gaps between the fascia and your window frame.
This makes these shades perfect for hard to reach windows, cordless child and pet safety, and perfect for ease of use by the physically impaired or the elderly.
With the right accessories, you can also set schedules to automate your window shades at certain times of day. Thus they provide additional safety and security for your home. These roller shades offer your home the ultimate privacy and help you to create the desired ambiance for your room.
Blackout RF Motorized Shades
When you install the Blackout RF Motorized Shades they add luxury and sophistication to your room as they give your home an overall upgraded look. These cheap motorized shades are made of thick and dense fabrics in order to create a dark ambiance. By blocking the sunlight they also help to block heat, and provide insulation to help keep your room at a comfortable temperature.
Shop our amazing collection of motorized window shades at the lowest prices, and dress your windows in the best way possible. Combine a blackout roller shade with a light filtering or solar fabric with our motorized dual roller shades. Take advantage of our offers and get remote control shades for your home.
Light GapThe Fabric Width is narrower than the Finished Shade Width of the tube and its components or Cassette Valance.
|Control Type||Light Gap per Side
|RF Motorized Lift||9/16 to 1 1/8 (1.5 to 2.9)|
|RF Motorized Lift with cassette Valance||9/16 to 1 1/4 (1.5 to 3.2)|
- Allow for easy operation of hard-to-reach or large window coverings
- Efficiently manages energy (heat gain and loss)
- A safer alternative to accessible cords that are traditionally used to operate window coverings; ideal for homes with children and pets
- Low voltage motorization requires no costly electrical hard-wiring
- Powered with battery, Solar Power Kit, Plug-in Transformer or Multi-motor Power Supply
- Line voltage has multiple wiring options and is ideal for large interior solar shades
- Motor located on the left or right side; standard on the right
How to Measure
Measuring this product is a quick and easy process, just follow the instructions and you will be on your way to saving money and having great windows.
How to Install
Installing this product is a painless and simple process. You are mere steps away from making your windows look absolutely gorgeous; so get cracking and make it happen.
This product can be safely cleaned by:
Soil removal and spot cleaning
5 year limited manufacturer warranty
This product is warranted against original defects in materials or workmanship as long as the original purchaser owns the product
- Motorized 12V Non-rechargeable Motor Shades Size Consideration
- Motorized 12V Rechargeable Motor Shades Size Consideration
- Motorized 24V Motor Shades Size Consideration
- Motorized 120V Motor Shades Size Consideration
|Min Width||Max Width||Min Height||Max Height|
|12V Non-rechargeable Motor||16"||144"||13"||144"|
|12V Rechargeable Motor||26"||144"||13"||144"|
|24V RF Motor||20"||144"||13"||144"|
|120V RF Motor||24.5"||144"||13"||144"|
Inside Mount Depth Requirements
|Motor||Options||Min Depth Mount|
|12V Non-rechargeable Motor
12V Rechargeable Motor
24V RF Motor
120V RF Motor
|No Valance||Top Mount - 4 1/8"
Side Mount - 3/4"
|4" Fascia||Top Mount - 3 3/4"
Side Mount - 1 1/2"
|Note: Cassette Valance not available with 120V RF Motor.|
Approximate deductions for Graber roller/solar shades - Inside mount – 1/2 inch, Outside mount – no deduction. Since all Graber shades are custom/handmade there could be a tolerance of measurement (+/-) 1/8th inch.
- Motorized Lift - 12V Non-rechargeable Motor, 12V Rechargeable Motor, 24V and 120V RF Motors available
- Remote and Wall switches available
- Telis 1 Chronis RTS Timer available
- ZRTSI II: 16-Channel Z-Wave to RTS Bridge option available
- MyLink WiFi to RTS Interface option available
- Motorization Options: Different valances and fascia available (Optional)
- Blackout Channels - Side Channels, Side and Sill Channels available with surcharge
- 12 Volt 6 Foot Charging Cable (Optional)
- Valance & Fascia Specification