Zebra Sheer Dual Blackout Shades - Designer Series
Save an additional 25% off when you add to cart
Want to get the benefits of both the natural light and complete darkness from one shading?, Then zebra sheer dual blackout shades are the right choice. These dual shades have a zebra sheer shade in the front and a blackout roller shade in the back. Adjusting the shades will fulfill all your needs. For example – raise down the sheer fabric that will gently filter the excess light while offering privacy and a better outside view. And when you need a complete darkness for your bedroom or media room, pull down the blackout fabric.
Customize the shades from a wide assortment of colors, textures, and pattern styles to improve the condition of the windows while getting a designer appearance!
Why Choose Zebra Sheer Dual Blackout Shades?
- Dual functionality makes the shades useful at any time of day or in any situation. Enjoy the benefits of natural light and darkness in one headrail casing.
- Blackout fabric helps in managing the insulation of your home and lowers your energy bills.
- No matter which fabric you use, they will help prevent the glare and UV rays from coming through, protecting your health and furnishings.
- A large array of color and design choices lets you to find your favorite design that will perfectly suit your décor design.
- Being lightweight, they are easy to install on any window. Both the inside and outside mounting options are available. For installation guidelines go through the website or check the manual attached with the product.
- Get these affordable window dressings installed today to enjoy a clean and clutter-free appearance.
- Light Gap: The Fabric Width is narrower than the Finished Shade Width of the tube and its components or Cassette Valance. The fabric will be 1 1/2" to 1 5/8" narrower than the shade/cassette valance width.
These zebra dual shades are one of the best practical window treatments which suit every home décor type. Customize the shades and get the seamless look you want for your windows. For any assistance, feel free to get in touch with the professional executives.
- Innovative Patented Shade offering the ultimate in light control combining two shades in one sleek operating system.
- We offer an extensive, current and vast selection of fabrics to select from for the interior shade.
- Uniform room darkening fabric to the exterior allows for consistent street-side appeal and conforms to condominium regulations.
- Decorative fabric coordinated cassette wrap
- Sealed fabric wrapped bottom hem bar with coordinated ends caps.
How to Measure
Measuring this product is a quick and easy process, just follow the instructions and you will be on your way to saving money and having great windows.
Alignment can only be guaranteed on up to 2 shades at a time. Alignment is subject to manufacturing tolerances of up to 3/4".
How to Install
Installing this product is a painless and simple process. You are mere steps away from making your windows look absolutely gorgeous; so get cracking and make it happen.
This product can be safely cleaned by:
Five year limited manufacturer warranty
This product is warranted against original defects in materials or workmanship as long as the original purchaser owns the product. The warranty is offered by the manufacturer of these shades.
|Min Width||Max Width||Min Height||Max Height||Min Width||Max Width||Min Height||Max Height|
|Continuous Loop - SafeGuard Plus||8"||90"||12"||108"||Not available|
|Cordless Lift||23"||72"||12"||60"||Not available|
Minimum Depth Requirements
|Option||Minimum Depth for Inside Mount|
|Opera Cassette Valance||1 1/2"|
Approximate deductions for Zebra Sheer Dual Blackout Shades - Designer Series - Inside mount – 1/4 inch, Outside mount – no deduction. Since all zebrablinds shades are custom/handmade there could be a tolerance of measurement (+/-) 1/8th inch.
- Continuous Loop - SafeGuard Plus
- Decorasafe Control
- Opera Cassette Valance