Horizons Light Filtering Spring Roller Shades
Save an additional 15% on select products. Discounts are shown in the shopping cart only.
The Spring Roller is the classic choice - a time-tested cordless mechanism for roller shades. Simply hold the shade by its bottom hem and pull it down to whatever length you require.
If you want to enjoy more control over the lighting in your home then choose Horizons Light Filtering Spring Roller Shades. These shades allow only diffused light to pass through your window, opening up the interior space of your home with subtle natural lighting.
Our selection of Roller Shades comes in many colors and styles, so you can choose different looks for different rooms of your home. Browse our full selection to find the best product for your beautiful home or consult with our product experts to help customize your products.
- The Spring Roller shade is a completely cordless mechanism available in a wide variety of beautiful patterns.
- Just pull the shade and it will work automatically. The shade will simply raise to a predetermined height and stop automatically.
- Decorative Trimmings like fringe, gimp, beads, tassels, and scallops are available at the bottom of the shade.
- The shades block out the glare on your screen and protect your furnishings from harmful UV rays and excess sunlight.
- They create a very attractive glow in every room by allowing soft, diffused light in.
- Choose from a variety of classic valance options
- Very easy to install and the product can be cleaned by light dusting or vacuuming.
- Heavy Duty Metal Barrel
- Color coordinated nylon Beaded Chain Controls, approximately 3/4 of shade height
- The Clutch Roller version gives an added degree of control and also allows the shade to be made in larger sizes.
- Heavy Duty Metal Barrel
- Clear Plastic Grip
- The Spring Roller is a completely cordless shade available in a wide variety of beautiful patterns.
How to Measure
Measuring this product is a quick and easy process, just follow the instructions and you will be on your way to saving money and having great windows.
How to Install
Installing this product is a painless and simple process. You are mere steps away from making your windows look absolutely gorgeous; so get cracking and make it happen.
This product can be safely cleaned by:
Lifetime limited manufacturer warranty
This product is warranted against original defects in materials or workmanship as long as the original purchaser owns the product
|Min Width||Max Width||Min Height||Max Height||Min Width||Max Width||Min Height||Max Height|
|Continuous Loop Chain||8"||168"||12"||168"||8"||168"||12"||168"|
Inside Mount Depth Requirements
|Options||Min Depth Mount||Flush Mount Depth|
|Cassette Roller Shades||3" Cassette - 1 1/4"
3 1/2" Cassette - 1 3/4"
|3" Cassette - 3 3/8"
3 1/2" Cassette - 4"
|Fascia Roller Shades||1 1/4"||4 1/8"|
|Cordless||3/4"||1 1/2" headrail - 2"
2 1/2" headrail - 3"
|Inside Mount||Outside Mount|
1" - 5 7/8"
|1" - 5 7/8"|
Approximate deductions for Horizons Solar Shades - Due to the hardware requirements, there are light gaps at the edge of all IM roller shades. Easy Stop shades will have 1/4" gap on each side with IM. For spring roller shades, there is a 1/2" gap on each side and for clutch roller shades there is a 5/8" gap on each side with IM. To avoid these light gaps, consider an Outside Mount. For an Inside Mount, the rail is visible above the shade. Consider adding a Classic Valance or Cassette Headrail. For an Outside Mount unit, the headrail is mounted to the wall behind the shade. Since all horizon shades are custom/handmade there could be a tolerance of measurement (+/-) 1/8th inch.
- Multiple Headrails (Optional)
- Continuous Loop Chain (Standard)
- Cordless (Standard)
- 6 Inch Classic Valance, Contempo Scallop Valance, Cassette Valance & Fascia Valance available
- Gimp For Contempo Scallop
- Decorative Trim (Optional)
- Straight Hem & Contempo Scallop Hem available
- Decorative Pulls (Optional)
- Different Metal Pull Styles available