Cordless blinds are a type of window covering that does not require exposed cords, chains, or strings for operation. They are usually operated by manually pushing on the bottom rail by hand, or can be motorized with a remote control, making them very versatile. Cordless blinds are a great way to add light control and privacy to your home without having to worry about cords getting in the way or cluttering your window. Cordless blinds are also safer and easier to use, making them great for homes with children and pets.
Items 1-9 of 12
40Save an additional 20% when you add to cartCordless Light Filtering Crown Cellular Shades
Colored face & back
Child Safe Cordless$43.16retail : $105.40(59% OFF)
40Save an additional 20% when you add to cartCrown TDBU Cordless LF Cellular Shades
Colored face & back
Top down Bottom Up$47.94retail : $117.08(59% OFF)
40Save an additional 20% when you add to cartNatural Cordless Woven Wood Blinds Crown
Natural and eco-friendly materials
Cordless mechanism reduces clutter and adds child safety$65.45retail : $128.08(48% OFF)
39Save up to 15% when you add to cartCrown Mirage Cordless Blackout Cellular Shades
Cordless lift for convenience and child safety
Blackout material blocks light completely$86.69retail : $211.70(59% OFF)
39Save up to 15% when you add to cart2 Inch Foundations Cordless Faux Wood Blinds2 Inch Foundations Cordless Faux Wood Blinds$87.52retail : $117(25% OFF)
40Save an additional 20% when you add to cartCordless TDBU Mirage Blackout Cellular Shades CrownCordless TDBU Mirage Blackout CellularShades$92.65retail : $226.25(59% OFF)
47Save an additional 22% when you add to cartZebra Sheer Shades
Dual layers of sheer and light filtering stripes
Adjust stripes for versatile light control and privacy
Distinct modern look and design$95.91retail : $217(55% OFF)
40Save an additional 20% when you add to cartCrown Roman Shades
Soft Fold Style
Classic Roman Blind
Flat Roman Style
Front Slat Roman Blinds
European Roman$117.04retail : $265.40(55% OFF)
44Save an additional 20% + Site wide discount when you add to cartGraber Solar Shades 1% to 5%
SheerWeave Phifer fabrics
Can be Seamed/Railroaded
Usable Fabric width up to 96-inch$141.10retail : $200(29% OFF)
Items 1-9 of 12
How to raise and lower cordless blinds
Cordless blinds can be operated manually or they can be motorized. Most cordless blinds and shades will operate using a spring mechanism that is raised or lowered by holding the bottom rail of the blind and pushing it to where you want the blind to sit. Other cordless lift mechanisms include using a wand or rod, or using a continuous loop cord encased in a plastic guard that prevents unwanted exposure and danger for kids and pets.
Some brands offer remote control operation, making it even easier to adjust the light and privacy levels in your home. Motorized cordless blinds offer additional convenience since you don’t have to physically operate them each time but can just press a button on a remote control or even your phone!
What are the benefits of cordless blinds?
Cordless blinds are typically more expensive than traditional corded blinds, but they offer many benefits that make them worth the investment. Here are some things to consider if you are looking to buy cordless blinds for your windows:
- Cordless blinds are a great option for homes with small children or pets, as there is no exposed cord that can pose a safety hazard.
- They are also more aesthetically pleasing than traditional blinds, as there is no cord hanging down. This gives off a cleaner and more modern look.
- They are very easy to install and are intuitive to use, making them a great choice for people who are not familiar with purchasing or installing blinds.
- They are made from a variety of materials and are available in many different styles, including fabric shades like cellular or roller shades, or slatted blinds made of wood, faux wood, or aluminum. So you can choose one that best suits your needs and style preferences.
- Cordless blinds and shades also include motorized blinds, which can be controlled with a remote control, phone app, or even your voice!