Its is the time for fresh starts and budding romances. It is time for your spring cleaning.
The best cleaning methods for your window treatments can be simple dusting for shades and cloth blinds, some soap and water for wooden blinds, or even in a tumble in the washer for drapes. But if you are in the mood for a completely fresh start check out the Shangri-la Shades from Zebrablinds. They can be the perfect option for you, especially if you looking for the perfect lighting in your home. Shangri-la Shades can accentuate your home with the soft glow of the sun or highlight it with the bright spring morning rays.
Now the chore of getting rid of the old one, getting new shades, and installing them may seem just so exhausting. Please don’t exhaust yourself. We have a few handy tips to make the chore easy as relaxing with a hot cup of tea and your favorite chair.
Before deciding what to purchase it is wise to have your window measurements.
- Use steel tape measure from your tool box, please do not use the cloth tape measures as this ca lead to minor discrepancies with the measurements.
- Decide if your planning for an inside mount or outside mount window treatments. Do you want the window treatments installed over your windows or within the window itself?
- Based on this decision measure the width and the height.
With the initial step done, it is time for the search for perfect window treatments. You can peruse the shelves of the local stores, going to and from the stores, dealing with the crowds of people, and waiting in line at the checkout. Or make it easy on your self and look online. Zebrablinds had a variety of options and sales you may be interested in.
With the window treatments decided on, bought, and delivered you are just about done. Now comes the installation. Do not panic and no this is job is not only for the home project smarty pants. You can find great videos and detailed tips at Zebrablinds, but here are some basics to get you started.
- Make sure to keep all the small nuts and bolts together when you first unpack.
- You will need a flat head and a cross screw driver, a drill, measuring tape, and a pencil.
- Make sure to measure and double check the marking for installing your mounts for the window treatments.
- Also ensure both sides are aligned before drilling the holes for the screws to mount your window treatments.
- Based on the type of window treatments the installation will be slightly different.
- If in need of more help you can call customer service or check out the helpful videos at Zebrablinds.
If all goes smoothly your chore will be done soon and you will be relaxing with your cup of tea. Happy Spring Cleaning!