Low-cost Cordless Faux Wood Blinds with Graber’s New Foundations Line
Creative designs and patterns are the primary keys to elevate the appearance of any home décor. Homeowners are following the new trends to keep their residences in style. If you intend to display the best part of your home, then decorating doors and windows with the proper shadings is the best way. Highlighting them with the latest and hottest trends can transform the overall look of any interior, while giving you the feel of a luxurious sanctuary. A large number of people in the U.S are using cordless window blinds due to their safety features, and a sleek and uncluttered visual style. Graber’s new Foundation Cordless Faux Wood Blinds, have thus become a popular new choice for many homeowners.
Though there is a wide variety of window fashions available, what makes these window blinds so popular and distinct from other standard window coverings? The first thing is their cordless feature, which makes them a number one selection, at a surprising price. These low-priced blinds can transform your home and create a brand new look. The blinds are a complete package that you are looking for. Give it a try and see their uniqueness which will prove why they are great for any interior.
Custom Cordless Faux Wood Blinds and Their Functional Properties
Eliminating the short or long cords, you are making a safer choice for your home. Apart from this child secure operation, various additional benefits that will amaze your interior are:
- Different slat sizes will control the amount of natural light and air to balance the ambiance of indoor while offering the highest level of privacy.
- When the market is full of expensive products to dress up windows, Graber offers fantastic deals and discounts on these blinds. These cost-effective blinds give your windows a high-end appearance without compromising anything.
- The slats of these window blinds are highly durable and work well in high humidity areas because of their water and moisture resistant properties. Whatever the climate condition is, the blinds will not break or warp because they are built of color-coordinated PVC material, which makes them extremely durable and sturdy.
- These water-resistant wood blinds are available in solid or wood grain tones, so you can create an earthy feeling texture by customizing them properly. You can go for Ashwood Grey, Golden Wheat, Coconut, Milky Way, or Modern Walnut to do something new for your windows.
- Faux wood window solutions are considered to be one of the most elegant and eco-friendly choices.
- Mounting brackets are easy to install and give your room a clean and clutter-free appearance.
- Enjoy a hassle-free smooth functionality with cordless motor option.
- The blinds are tested to withstand 500 hours of UV-A light fastness.
- For an extraordinary stunning makeover, consider adding valances that do not cost extra.
- Keeping the blinds clean and dirt free is the main motto of having a beautiful and long-lasting window décor. Dusting and vacuuming are the basic ways to maintain them. For spot cleaning, use gentle liquid solutions.
How to Measure Cordless Faux Wood Blinds?
Measuring windows is the primary task before getting these blinds. It should always be accurate because a small mistake will guide you to get the wrong product that will not fit the windows correctly. Before you get started, make sure you have all the equipment (like – pencil, measuring tape, etc.), so that you don’t get distracted while doing your job. There are two types of mounting available, and you can select the one that matches your requirements –
For Inside Mounting,
- Measure the width of the window casing from one inside edge to three different places and take the narrowest measurement.
- Now measure the height in three points and write down the longest measurement.
- Take the measurements of windows diagonally.
After taking the records, place your order and get ready to install them on your large beautiful windows.
Note – While measuring, if the two diagonal dimensions are not equal, then it’s recommended to go for outside mounting for optimal functionality and beauty.
For Outside Mounting,
Outside mount blinds are installed outside of the window frame. Measure the width and height to be covered (including the mounting area) and then order your product.
Cordless Faux Wood Dressings Have Disadvantages too.
These faux wood blinds are bliss to install on windows which can drastically change the entire makeover of your room. Whether we talk about the function or versatility, the blinds provide a flexible mechanism to adore. But they have cons as well – Though these blinds look like real wood blinds but some people find them less attractive. Secondly, the slats are made of PVC and other composite materials, which can be hard to recycle or dispose of.
Make Your Decision and Give Your Windows the Best
This newly launched product has been already taking a huge place in the realm of window blinds and shades. Whether it’s about beauty, mechanism, or price factor – these blinds are worthy of investment. What are you waiting for? Get them customized now and get an amazing transformation for your home décor. For further assistance, feel free to get in touch with our experts.