Are Cellular Shades Worth The Money? Introducing The Graber Cellular Shades
A home is where the day begins, some of the most beautiful memories are created, and where our loved ones and our families flourish and grow up. A home is not just to provide you with shelter, it is the place where dreams are created. An epitome of love and care, a shelter of safety and security, a home is where we go to sleep right next to our loved ones.
You know how important your home is, don’t you? This is why we try to decorate our homes in the most presentable manner we can think of. But when it comes to the windows, you either leave them bare or layer them up with any random window covering you can come across in the market. Windows give you a view towards the outside world, keep your room ventilated and bright and let the most vital source of energy come inside our homes. Do not underestimate the importance of your windows. As we have always said, windows deserve a huge chunk of your attention. So, let us tell you about the most efficient window coverings on which you can rely on when it comes to window treatments providing insulation. Yes, we are talking about Cellular shades A.K.A Honeycomb shades.
Are Cellular Shades Worth The Money?
A very common question that we come across about cellular shades is ‘Are cellular shades worth the money?’ Well, let us tell you that among the most popular window coverings, cellular shades are the ones which have actually stolen our hearts. With ultimate insulation and classy looks, they can uplift the look of any room in your house. Their hexagonal cells trap the hot air and regulate the temperature inside your home. This helps in cutting down the electricity bills and keeps your room nice and cool. There are a number of cheap copies for almost all the treatments in the market these days. And what can be more painful than investing a chunk of your money in window treatments only to realize that it isn’t what you were looking for after you install it? To make you feel better and confident, let us introduce to Graber Cellular Shades.
Graber uses a high-quality material in all its window coverings. Your needs are taken care of in an eco-friendly. In addition to this, all their products are made with sustainable methods and they have many GREENGUARD Indoor Air quality Certified elements.
Graber Cellular Shades – The Variants
Every room in our house has its exclusive light requirements. Be it the library, children’s bedroom, master bedroom or the home office. To cater to the needs of all kinds of rooms, Graber provides cellular shades in four different variants.
Graber Sheer Cellular Shades:
Made with high-quality materials, and superior fabric, Graber Sheer cellular shades are ideal for places where you want a soft sunlight to enter inside. The little hexagonal cells form an effective barrier that keeps the temperature inside from changing. However, if your windows face the direct sunlight during scorching hours of the day, you need an extra level of protection.
Graber Light Filtering Cellular Shades:
With a good amount of privacy control, Graber light filtering cellular shades add an extra layer of light filtering through your windows. Easy to operate and maintain, they are available in a number of colors to suit your interiors.
Graber Room Darkening Cellular Shades:
Simple yet elegant, room darkening shades are perfect for bedroom windows. These insulating blinds block most of the light and heat outside and provide you with a considerable amount of air insulation. They keep the outside air from entering and are ideal for places with extreme temperatures.
Graber Blackout Cellular Shades:
With the maximum amount of light blocking, blackout shades can make you sleep like a baby. Durable and budget-friendly, they can keep your interiors safe from the scorching heat. For a room like a media room or a room with projector, the light blockage is required and Graber Blackout Cellular Shades are definitely one of the most efficient options in such situations.
Cellular Shades vs Blinds
Allow us to break the classic misunderstanding which has been created by the window treatment dealers these days. No, these two words are not to be used interchangeably. Let us point out some of the major differences between the two and help you solve the age-old dilemma.
- To begin with, Blinds are hard window coverings made with a bunch of slats, vertical or horizontal, combined together, with a pull cord system
- There are different variants of blinds, eg: wooden blinds, faux wood blinds, Roman blinds etc
- On the other hand, we have Shades, which are soft window coverings as they mostly fabric based
How To Choose Between The Two?
Your decision should be based on the amount of privacy control you need, the size of your windows, your budget and of course the amount of insulation you need.
- Blinds can block the light while shades can filter it
- In addition to this, unlike shades, blinds cannot provide you with the insulation you might be looking for
- You can clean the blinds by wiping them with a damp cloth, while shades are to be vacuumed, dusted, or even soaked in water for some products
- Also, when it comes to durability, faux wood blinds, and cellular shades, both are durable and sturdy enough to prove their value for money
- But irrespective of the kind of window treatment you go for, do not forget to save yourself from inferior and low-quality products
Graber Cellular Shades Colors And Cell Sizes
Window treatments should be selected after considering the interiors of the room. Choose them wisely and they can uplift the entire appearance altogether. On the other hand, choose a dull piece or something that doesn’t go well with your interiors, and see how it lowers the aesthetic value of your space.
- Graber has an extensive collection when it comes to colors and patterns
- You can browse through all the variants at Zebrablinds.com and order your free samples
- In addition to the colors, Graber offers cellular shades in three different cell sizes
- From 3/8″ double cell and 3/8″ single cell to 3/4” single cell, you can grab the one which fits the size of your windows as well as gives you a considerable amount of insulation
- Now, if insulation is your primary concern then, go for double cell cellular shades because as the name suggests, it is the most energy efficient options available in the market and is ideal for the windows of standard sizes
- However, if you want to dress up your large windows with cellular shades, then 3/4” single cell has to be your choice
- The large cell size gives a seamless look and a more proportional appearance for your large window
- Oh, and petit window owners, you don’t have to worry as Graber has something for you too
- Sturdy and economic, the 3/8″ single cell cellular shades are ideal for small size windows
- Convenient and smooth, maintaining them is a cake walk
So, our answer to ‘are cellular shades worth the money’ is definitely in affirmative. What about yours?
For any more questions, call us at our toll-free number or drop us an email. Browse through our website Zebrablinds.com and enjoy free delivery on your window treatments. Happy to help, we are always there with new ideas to decorate your windows.