Why Vertical Blinds Alone For Sliding Glass Doors? Try Alternatives To Vertical Blinds
Sliding glass doors are one of a kind. They bring beauty to your room and to your home. They act as the key that opens up our living spaces and connects us to our outdoors and the outside world. If you have a beautiful porch in front of your home, or in the backyard, you can use sliding glass doors to enjoy the view and improve the look of your home. But, bare glass doors can be troublesome. We dress them up with different window treatments like blinds, shades, shutters, drapes etc., to make them look better and more practical.
Alternatives To Vertical Blinds – Dress up with Suitable Window Treatments
As sliding doors contribute to a lot of light and heat penetrating inside the home, the home becomes hot or cold based on the outside temperatures. We should dress them up with suitable window treatments so that we could try generating a moderate and comfortable ambiance.
- Window treatments also protect us from harmful UV rays
- UV rays are dangerous to our property and to our health
- So when we are planning to choose the right window treatments for our sliding glass doors, it is very important to consider the needs of your room that your window treatments should meet
- When it comes to sliding glass doors, most of us think that the vertical window blinds are the one and the only way to dress up your sliding glass doors
- But, let me tell you one thing. Vertical window blinds are not the only solution for your sliding glass doors
- There are many other beautiful alternatives with which you can dress up your sliding glass doors and add elegance to your room
Window Treatments For Sliding Glass Doors
Vertical Cellular Shades For Sliding Glass Doors
Installing vertical cellular shades to your sliding glass doors is an excellent choice. These window treatments offer light control and privacy which are much needed for a room with sliding glass doors.
- Cellular shades are widely known as honeycomb shades because of their structure which is responsible for greater insulation, which in turn helps to make the home energy efficient
- This way, the window treatments help you save on your energy bills as they reduce heat loss during the winter, and heat gain during the summer
- They stand as one of the right choices for large windows and sliding glass doors
- They make you feel comfortable by offering a moderate temperature inside your room irrespective of the extreme weathers outside
- You can either choose a light filtering or blackout fabric based on your requirements
- If your home is located right beside a busy road where you experience a lot of noise that disturbs you, these window treatments also help you to create peace in your room
- The honeycomb pleats of these shades absorb the noise and keep your room noise free
- If you have little children in your home, these window shades help you to create a calm and peaceful ambiance which helps your babies to sleep without getting disturbed by the outside noises
Horizontal Blinds For Sliding Doors
The horizontal sheer shades from ZebraBlinds offers your home function and fashion in a single go. Horizontal Blinds For Sliding Doors is one ideal style you could afford your home.
- They offer in many of choices for opacity, patterns, colors, and lift types
- You can choose the best one based on the level of privacy you require for your room
- These window treatments offer the view as well as light control. You can choose the fabrics right from light filtering to room darkening
- Sheer Horizontal Shades have two hanging layers of sheer fabric combined using solid vanes
- If you want to enjoy the view and let the light in, you can lower the shade completely
- If you close the vanes, the stripes of these shades overlap on each other, filtering and blocking the light to provide privacy
- The light filtering fabric of these shades filter the harmful sun rays and protect your family and the valuables in your room from fading out
- These window treatments provide a contemporary look to your interior decor and enhance the beauty of your sliding glass doors
- If you have a beautiful backyard, these window shades make the best makeover to the sliding glass doors
Plantation Shutters For Sliding Glass Doors
Installing plantation shutters over sliding glass doors is one of the more interesting ways to dress them up. Custom Plantation Shutters offer extreme privacy and block light. With plantation shutters, you can also add a glamorous, sophisticated look to your room.
- Plantation shutters can be installed inside
- You don’t have to install these shutters outside just like the traditional shutters
- If you want to block out the light you can close them and enjoy lots of privacy they offer
- If you want to let in the natural air and enjoy the view you can fling them open
- Shutters are available in various styles and colors you can choose the right one among them
Roller Shades For Sliding Glass Doors
Roller solar shades are one good option for your sliding glass doors. Roller solar shades are great for protecting your home from the harmful UV rays. They serve so well in offering privacy and light control which makes them a right option for large windows and the sliding glass doors. These window treatments are available in different ranges from light filtering to blackout. You can choose the best one that fits your style and personality
Combining The Blinds with Curtains
You can also combine these blinds with the best window curtains and make them look complete. When you combine the shades with curtains, you can also add valances for sliding glass doors and make them even more beautiful.
You can now shop all these window treatments at Zebrablinds.com at the best prices. As we are live with some amazing offers, you can get these window treatments home and decorate your sliding glass doors at the lowest cost. We also offer free shipping and free samples. Shop today to take advantage of our attractive discounts on selected products with free shipping to your home.