Effective Sun Blocking Custom Roller Blinds
Roller shades are one of the most sophisticated and fashionable window solutions which have been around for more than three hundred years. The shades remained popular because of their excellent versatility and functionality. The sleek and smooth appearance helps them to be an incredible choice in every interior type. Also, these shadings are effective in blocking out light and protecting privacy. Their endless benefits help them to incorporate with every décor style.
In terms of functional value, the shadings are highly efficient in obstructing sunlight and UV rays while protecting privacy. These high-quality and budget-friendly blinds ensure to transform the overall beauty of your home with their endless collections of colors, textures, and pattern styles. Though these shades are available in different fabrics, which include semi-opaque, sheer, and light filtering, when it comes to blocking out the sun, blackout material is the right fit. Learn the features of various roller blinds that not only allow for full sunblock out but also provide some added benefits.
Top 5 Sun Blockout Roller Blinds
If you are looking for optimal control on sunlight, then consider the below roller blinds which are uniquely designed to meet your needs –
1. Crown Blackout Roller Shades
When the outside weather is too sunny, control it with the modern blackout roller shades introduced by the Crown manufacturing brand.
• Blackout fabric offers a complete light blockage and provides insulation, making them a perfect selection for your bedroom and media room
• Reduce glare and UV beams through the material, protect furnishings from sun damage
• Flame retardant and non-toxic blind, safe to use in every room
• Maintains privacy level
• Cordless and motorized functions ensure ultimate safety
• Complement your indoor with their stunning design
• Pricing starts at $33.28 which is very reasonable
2. Graber Ultimate Blackout Roller Shades
If you are looking for something classy yet efficient, then these ultimate blackout roller shades by Graber are a unique choice.
• Blackout provides a 100% light blockage for your interior; using side channels will reduce the light leakages
• The fabric used in this shade is very efficient in offering insulation while lowering the energy costs
• Available in different pattern and hue choices for an outstanding appearance
• Different control mechanisms for hassle-free access
• Durable and long-lasting
3. Horizons Blackout Spring Roller Shades
• A perfect shade for darkening your room while allowing for 100% privacy
• Versatile when it comes to sunblock out
• Blackout material lowers the home’s energy bills by maintaining an optimal temperature. Keeps indoor comfortable and relaxing
• Reduced light gap compared to other roller blinds
• Customization available to match your taste and existing décor style
4. Zebra Sheer Dual Blackout Shades – Designer Series
Enjoy the best of both the worlds with these amazing designer dual shades. An economical and elegant way to prevent the sun rays completely.
• Two fabrics in one headrail casing. The front sheer shade and back blackout roller fabric works independently. For complete sun blockage, pull down the blackout roller shade and enjoy the ultimate comfort and privacy
• Prevents the glare and UV beams, protect your home furniture from sun damage
• Insulating material will create an ideal ambiance throughout the room
• Versatile designs and textures will create a timeless beauty
5. Graber Lightweaves Blackout Roller Shades
When it comes to best sun blockout roller blinds, these are the most reliable and versatile options to go for.
• Install the blinds in the bedroom for a perfect good night sleep or in the media room to create an ideal entertainment mood
• Blackout fabric offers more protection against ultraviolet rays
• Made of thicker fabric, create an extra layer and protect the indoor from harsh daylight
• Different control mechanisms available for the ultimate luxury
• Easy to clean
Additional Tips for Complete Sun Blockout
There is no doubt that roller shades that are made of premium quality material are responsible for blocking sunlight and other unwanted rays. Here are some tips and tricks will help you to get extra control –
• Add blackout liner while customizing your product. Blackout fabric is built to block out the direct daylight while providing privacy and energy-efficiency.
• When it comes to installation, mount them outside of the window frame. Outside mounting is more effective than the inside mounting as you can overlap the window.
• You can install side channels to eliminate light gaps from the side of the window frame. Light blockers are also a great option.
• Layer other window coverings such as draperies or curtains for better light control.
• To maximize the effectiveness of light-blocking, measure and install the blinds accurately.
Haven’t decided yet which one should you go for? Make a choice now and protect your home from the harshness of extreme sunlight. Explore the options and know their specifications, advantages, and aesthetics value to make a better decision. If you find any difficulty while picking the right blind, consult our designers. They will guide you throughout the process.