2 Inch Foundations Cordless Faux Wood Blinds
Save an additional 15% on select products. Discounts are shown in the shopping cart only.
Faux wood blinds are the most versatile and flexible window blinds that you could choose to mount on your windows. They are extremely economical and durable, making them stand out as one of the best choices of blinds for your home. Most homeowners love 2 inch faux wood blinds for the amazing functionality that they offer. With the look of real wood, these blinds give your décor an amazing depth, while having the advantages of being made of a more resilient, moisture resistant material.
The Foundations faux wood blinds replace the old Graber Simple Selections line as an improved economical option for homeowners on a budget. These blinds come with cordless included for added safety and convenience.
Why Choose Cordless Faux Wood Blinds?
The following are the various amazing features of the cordless faux wood blinds:
- Cordless blinds are always welcome in any home. The cordless lift for the wand tilt promotes child safety and makes them a perfect choice for the homes of kids and pets.
- The end caps of these cordless faux wood blinds also comprise of color coordinated PVC.
- The color coordinated slats gives a stylish and coordinated look.
- These window coverings are greatly durable and are a highly preferable alternative to wooden blinds for windows in the bathroom and kitchen, as they are resistant to moisture, heat, cold, rust, dust etc.
- The cordless lift delivers a high performance with a smooth and simple operation.
- They are designed for an easy installation, and they give a clean and polished look for your windows.
- The 2 inch cordless blinds work wonders in offering the ultimate privacy and light control.
- The 2 inch faux wood blinds can be customized in the style and color that you desire to contribute the best look for your windows.
- Choose from a number of unique colors, such as golden oak or dark walnut, to give the best look to your room.
- Cordless lift with wand tilt for child safety
- Faux Wood Slats are durable, moisture-resistant slats ideal for high-humidity areas
- 23g co-extruded faux wood
- Faux Wood Slats available in solid or woodgrain colours
How to Measure
Measuring this product is a quick and easy process, just follow the instructions and you will be on your way to saving money and having great windows.
How to Install
Installing this product is a painless and simple process. You are mere steps away from making your windows look absolutely gorgeous; so get cracking and make it happen.
This product can be safely cleaned by:
Soil removal and spot cleaning
Lifetime limited manufacturer warranty
This product is warranted against original defects in materials or workmanship for as long as the original purchaser owns the product
|Min Width||Max Width||Min Height||Max Height|
|Cordless||Inside - 15 1/2"
Outside - 15"
|Inside - 72 1/2"
Outside - 72"
Inside Mount Depth Requirements
|Options||Min Depth Mount||Flush Mounting|
|Faux Wood - Headrail Only||1"||2 5/8"|
|Faux Wood - Headrail with Standard Valance||1"||3 1/8"|
|Faux Wood - Headrail with Decorative Valance||1"||3 1/4"|
|Inside Mount||Outside Mount|
1/2" - 1 3/4"
|1/2" - 2 3/4"
2 3/4" Stanadard
Approximate deductions for Graber faux wood blinds - Inside mount – 1/2 inch, Outside mount – no deduction. Since all Graber blinds are custom/handmade there could be a tolerance of measurement (+/-) 1/8th inch.