2 3/8" Traditions Graber Wood Motorized Blinds
Save an additional 10% + Site wide discount on all Graber motorized products. The discount will be automatically added to your cart.
The 2⅜" Traditions® Graber Motorized Wooden Blinds boasts the elegant appeal of real North American Hardwood with a motorized tilt for easy operation. These motorized wood blinds have different colors to choose from and various finishes to match your interiors. These Graber blinds are some of the best blinds in the market in terms of quality and have a five year limited warranty.
- Motorization will only tilt slats; raising or lowering the blind is manual with cord lift
- Blinds can be operated from virtually anywhere in the home
- Provides easy operation of hard-to-reach or large window coverings
- Efficiently manages energy (heat gain and loss)
- Tilt slats on groups of multiple blinds simultaneously or individually
- Easily integrated with home automation systems
- Low voltage motorization requires no costly electrical hard-wiring
- Powered with battery, Solar Power Kit, Plug-in Transformer or Multi-motor Power Supply
- Motor located on the left side within the headrail; cord lift is on the right side
- Multiple Blinds on One Headrail available; all panels will share one motor and power source
- Integrate with any Z-Wave based home automation system such as SmartThings (ZRTSCI II module required)
How to Measure
Measuring this product is a quick and easy process, just follow the instructions and you will be on your way to saving money and having great windows.
How to Install
Installing this product is a painless and simple process. You are mere steps away from making your windows look absolutely gorgeous; so get cracking and make it happen.
This product can be safely cleaned by:
Soil removal and spot cleaning
5 year limited manufacturer warranty
This product is warranted against original defects in materials or workmanship as long as the original purchaser owns the product. Motorization system is warranted for upto 5 years from purchase.
|Min Width||Max Width||Min Height||Max Height|
|12V RF Motor||20"||96"||10"||120"|
Inside Mount Depth Requirements
|Option||Headrail Dimensions||Min Depth Mount||Flush with Casing|
|12V RF Motor||1 5/8" x 2 1/4"||3/4"||Without Valance
Motor - 2 5/8"
|Inside Mount||Outside Mount|
1/2" - 3 7/8"
|1/2" - 3 7/8"|
Approximate deductions for Graber wood blinds - Inside mount – 1/2 inch, Outside mount – no deduction. Since all Graber blinds are custom/handmade there could be a tolerance of measurement (+/-) 1/8th inch.