2 3/8" Elite Graber Wood Motorized Blinds
Save an additional 10% + Site wide discount on all Graber motorized products. The discount will be automatically added to your cart.
2⅜" Elite Graber® Wood Motorized Blinds
- Motorization will only tilt slats; raising or lowering the blind is manual with cord lift
- Blinds can be operated from virtually anywhere in the home
- Provides easy operation of hard-to-reach or large window coverings
- Efficiently manages energy (heat gain and loss)
- Tilt slats on groups of multiple blinds simultaneously or individually
- Easily integrated with home automation systems
- Low voltage motorization requires no costly electrical hard-wiring
- Powered with battery, Solar Power Kit, Plug-in Transformer or Multi-motor Power Supply
- Motor located on the left side within the headrail; cord lift is on the right side
- Multiple Blinds on One Headrail available; all panels will share one motor and power source
- Integrate with any Z-Wave based home automation system such as SmartThings (ZRTSCI II module required)
How to Measure
Measuring this product is a quick and easy process, just follow the instructions and you will be on your way to saving money and having great windows.
How to Install
Installing this product is a painless and simple process. You are mere steps away from making your windows look absolutely gorgeous; so get cracking and make it happen.
This product can be safely cleaned by:
Soil removal and spot cleaning
5 year limited manufacturer warranty
This product is warranted against original defects in materials or workmanship as long as the original purchaser owns the product. Motorization system is warranted for upto 5 years from purchase.
|Min Width||Max Width||Min Height||Max Height|
|12V RF Motor||20"||96"||10"||120"|
Inside Mount Depth Requirements
|Option||Headrail Dimensions||Min Depth Mount||Flush with Casing|
|12V RF Motor||1 5/8" x 2 1/4"||3/4"||Without Valance
Motor - 2 5/8"
|Inside Mount||Outside Mount|
1/2" - 3 7/8"
|1/2" - 3 7/8"|
Approximate deductions for Graber wood blinds - Inside mount – 1/2 inch, Outside mount – no deduction. Since all Graber blinds are custom/handmade there could be a tolerance of measurement (+/-) 1/8th inch.